Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's a good BODY makeup? Like for legs and arms when you wear a dress?

When you dress up for an important event and wear a nice dress do you apply foundation on your body? Like Arms and Legs and Clevage? What is a good product to do this with?What's a good BODY makeup? Like for legs and arms when you wear a dress?
A good product to use if you are trying to covor up scares, veins, tatoos or birthmarks is a product called Dermablend. They usually sell this makeup departments of some major malls. I've seen some ladies who wore this and my goodness! It covers up the darkest spots! But if your trying to highlight some parts of you and gently cover up slight problems...like slight little stretch marks or just a slight discoloration of your skin tone, then I would suggust trying M.A.C. body paint foundations. You can apply them with a cotton ball or just with your foundation brush and gently set it with powder.What's a good BODY makeup? Like for legs and arms when you wear a dress?
A great body make up is to have it air brushed on by a professional..
Put some liquid foundation over it , like scars , it helps a lot , but don't use powder , it'll rub off onto your cloths , but the foundation really works, I do it all the time cause I have marks on my knees so when I wear my mini skirts and stuff it isn't really noticeable at all . Good Luck !!!
Mac makes a good one.
Avon has this product called Slim and Sleek and it works really well. It helps give your legs and body a toned,sleek and flawless appearance. An it has 100% satisfaction or your money back, u can't beat that!! I used it a few times and it really works great!! It gives u an airbrushed look but u look naturally flawless. you should check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment