Sunday, December 13, 2009

Im 23y o, i remover my leg hair, i makeup ,im not gay, i have wife, is me girly?

cute boyIm 23y o, i remover my leg hair, i makeup ,im not gay, i have wife, is me girly?
If you shave your legs then try pantyhose too!Im 23y o, i remover my leg hair, i makeup ,im not gay, i have wife, is me girly?
well alot of guys who go to the gym, shave their legs and arms. My hubby does that. And he's no where near gay, he's a big butch rugby player. I quite like it! He shaves his arms too and so does my brother who also goes to the gym.





Im not so sure about make up though. That may be a bit girly. Do you wear it all the time? And what makeup do you wear? is it to cover spots or something or is it like Chris out of Hollyoaks? lol x
its called metrosexual my dads kinda girly to


metrosexual is where a guy likes girly things and likes to feel pretty , but it dosent mean your gay at all it just means your intouch with your girly side its normal a big perscent of the male population is like that
no ,if you consider man ,you are a man even if you dress like a girl ,my bf remove his body hair and i like him like that ,looks clean
What?





You're not girly, but you're fairly illiterate.
Don't wear MAKE UP!!!


and also your HAIR!!!
You're not 23. You're 12.
Queer as a seven dollar bill.
No, but you is illiterate
You sure don't type like you're 23. Are you sure you're not 12?
If true, yes, I guess that would make you a bit girly.
it really depends on the type of shoes you're wearing
whats your point

No comments:

Post a Comment