Sunday, December 13, 2009

How old were you girls when u started shaving legs underarms,wearing makeup,tampons?

i want to do theese things but i think i have to wait till im sixteen im fourteen nowHow old were you girls when u started shaving legs underarms,wearing makeup,tampons?
That really depends on you. I'd ask your mom when these started happening, just to get an idea. I had to shave my underarms at 10, but didn't shave my legs until I was 14. As for makeup, my mom started putting it on me when I was a freshman in high school. I didn't wear tampons until about 16 because my mother wouldn't buy them! So it really depends on your comfort and of course, whether it's necessary for you.How old were you girls when u started shaving legs underarms,wearing makeup,tampons?
Here's when I started all these things:


Shaving legs - 12, I started shaving them with a razor because I was doing gym and people commented on my hairy legs!


Wearing Make-Up - Depends how much you're talking about. I wore foundation from a young age and the I started wearing mascara when I was about 12 or 13.


Shaving Underarms - When I was 14 because I never had hair under my arms up until then.


Tampons - Haven't started using them yet because I haven't started my period.


If you want to know when to start doing all these things, it's just basically when you're reading. There's no point shaving if you don't have hair and start wearing make-up when you have the confidence to. Hope this helps!
Shave-10


Make up- it was light and i was about 11 or 12


Period- I got when I was in the 6th grade and I used pads.I use tampons now but, i don't know when I started using them But, it was probably before 7th grade.
i was about 10 when i started shaving and about 13 when i wore makeup (not heavy though, just when i had pimples, but it got heavier when i went to high school), and i got my period when i was 14.
I got my period when I was 11 and then I shaved when I turned 12 / 6th grade and 'makeup' back then was lip gloss, not full on makeup. That happened probably freshman year of high school.
i was in 5th grade when my mom taught me how to shave and wear makeup in a proper way. i dont think i did tampons till 7th or 8th
I started shaving in 6th grade, as well as starting to use makeup. I wore tampons in 8th grade because that's when I got my period.
shaving- grade 6


make up... um i think i was 15, the summer of going into high school.


tampons... grade 7 or eight. i was a swimmer so i had to.
shaved legs/underarms - 9 years old


period - when I was 9 or 10.


make up - when I was 10
i shaved- this year cuz im not a hairy person i am 15


i started wearing tampons this year


i started wearing makeup at 7
12...i had arched eye-brows, shaved legs and pitts. i think i didn't wear make-up until i was 15.
shaving-10


tampon-12


period-11


makeup-11
12 %26amp; 13
11
10!!
12!!
sixth grade holla
  • Will using skin so soft bath oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment