Sunday, December 13, 2009

How old should a teen be to wear makeup and shave their legs?

i started shaving my legs at 10-11 yrs old...makeup started at 13-14How old should a teen be to wear makeup and shave their legs?
Legs: 10-11...plz!!!i mean i shaved my legs when school started cause i looked so different with my legs.


Makeup:i'd say 11,12,or 13.I started 11 and lolz i am 11 xP Report Abuse
How old should a teen be to wear makeup and shave their legs?
I started shaving my legs at around 11, and wearing a bit of makeup about twelve. I was wearing full face makeup from around 14.





To be honest, its about how comfortable someone feels, and it doesn't really matter if people like to see younger people wearing makeup, you don't have to wear obscene amounts, just whatever you feel right in.
I think 13 is a good age to start wearing a little bit of makeup, but not caked on. Just some mascara and lip gloss. You're 13, you don't need to wear a lot to look good.





As for shaving, it depends on if you've hit puberty. Once that happens, the hair on your legs changes from the soft, fine hair that you had, to a more coarse hair that you don't want to show off.
shaving: whenever she needs to, which would probably after she hits puberty





make-up: 14.
Shaving: 10-11. Make up: 14-15.





Most people don't like seeing young people wearing make up like they're in their 20's!
Legs, 11-12.


Make-up, 13-14.
it depends on the parent.


i stared shaving at 10.


%26amp;started wearing makeup at 11. pretty young.





i say wait until at least 7th grade for makeup. so about 12-13 years old. but keep it neutral
Make-up: about 13 or 14


Shave legs: whenever leg hair starts growing
Makeup: around 12 or 13 even then it should be natural


Legs: after 10 when they need to
shaving = after hitting puberty


makeup = 16+
i think they should be able to shave their legs when they are around 11 and makeup around 13 maybe?
Truthfully, I started wearing makeup and shaving my legs at 12. Kinda young but... my face isn't ruined!
10-12 when ever you start being conscience about your image
shaving 11 makeup 13
shaving 11-12. make-up 13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment