Sunday, December 13, 2009

I've got a massive bruise on my leg , how can i get rid of it without makeup for a party on friday ??

Some anti-inflammatory medicine (ibuprofen) would help. There are a lot of articles online that suggest pressing fresh crushed parsley on it, but that's probably a little excessive. I wouldn't worry about it too much though, I doubt people will take much notice.





The article below has a lot of things about healing a bruise but I couldn't tell you whether or not they work.I've got a massive bruise on my leg , how can i get rid of it without makeup for a party on friday ??
wears black stockings,,or,,tights.mary.c.I've got a massive bruise on my leg , how can i get rid of it without makeup for a party on friday ??
Rub arnica oil on it daily...or you can take arnica in a homeopathic formula orally...but don't use arnica oil orally, just topically. It works wonders for reducing swelling and bruising.
first ice if to get rid of the swelling (ice for about 2 days).


then use heat (preferably moist heat, like sit in a hot bath or shower) until it goes away.


heres the chemistry of it: when you get injured (or bitten by something, break a bone, etc) there are chemical reactions going on in your body. these reactions slow down in cold, and go faster with heat. so by icing an injury immediately, you are making it cold (obviously) and slowing the chemical reactions, and therefore not allowing the injury to get as bad as it would!


good luck and have fun on friday!


~Heather
put some ice on it

No comments:

Post a Comment