Sunday, December 13, 2009

New dress and makeup on my legs??

Im going to be wear a dress,(I really dont wear dresses) cause of the back of my legs ( I have a lil strech marks on them you cant see them but i know that their there and i have Maybelline Pure coverup is it ok tp put a little bit on the back of my legs





I tryed it out and i like itNew dress and makeup on my legs??
Putting makeup on your legs will work.





A 2nd method you can try is to wear leggings. I've seen tons of girls wear leggings with dresses and skirts. It's a nice combination.





Another method you can use is to wear pantyhose, which may sound old-fashioned but trust me, you're never too old to wear them and they are great at making your legs look flawless! :D





Best wishes on that date! ^_~New dress and makeup on my legs??
if that works for you i think that i might try that the next time i go out on a date. puit i wouldnt cover them up cause this giuy should like you for who you are strech marks and all. maybe he wont evern notice them. but if you want to go ahead.:D
i think it would be fine but i would take it along so you can re-apply it every once in a while.
Skin is skin,


so cover up works everywhere.
ul be fine if he dont like ur legs then he aint worth ur time

No comments:

Post a Comment