Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ladies what would you rather give up wearing makeup or crossing your legs?

Ladies if you lost a bet what would you rather give up sitting with your legs crossed or wearing makeup?Ladies what would you rather give up wearing makeup or crossing your legs?
i don't think it would kill me to give up wearing makeup.Ladies what would you rather give up wearing makeup or crossing your legs?
i'd give up wearing makeup, because i don't wear makeup anyways, so that'd be easy!
crossing legs cuts circulation





and i dont wear makeup








easy bet
sitting with my legs crossed.


i love to spread them open anyways
DEFINITELY crossing my legs. I love wearing make up i feel naked without it.
make-up
crossing my legs, I only wear eye liner but eye liner makes me feel pretty.
I don't do either
crossing my legs


because i dont cross them


:]
crossing my legs I guess
crossing my legs.





i'm getting kinda good at it.





KINDA





=D

No comments:

Post a Comment