Sunday, December 13, 2009

How is the sally hansen Airbrush Legs Leg Makeup?

Has anybody used it? I get very fine hair after few days of waxing...so wanted to use it...how is the product?How is the sally hansen Airbrush Legs Leg Makeup?
It's good, just make sure to follow directions. Wear gloves if possible or wash your hands asap after applying so they don't look airbrushed.How is the sally hansen Airbrush Legs Leg Makeup?
I love it.I use light glow,I don't find it sparkly at all.It's really easy to use,gives a nice natural colour and stays on brilliantly even in torrential rain! you get quite a lot of applications from it too,so good value for money.
I have it!


Its REALLY sparkly lemme tell you.


I put it on my arm


Because i had a really big scar


and it made my arm look sparkly


Try it out in the store before you buy it


Its good though, i dont like the sparkles it has in it though
I switched to Victoria's Secret. I like it way more than the Sally Hansen.
I heard it`s the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment