Sunday, December 13, 2009

Girls have u ever wanted to wax a guys legs pr out makeup on guy?

tell the truth





if u have done anything like it , plz tell itGirls have u ever wanted to wax a guys legs pr out makeup on guy?
i always want to wax my guy friends legs, theyre so hairy! i guess after being used to having to have smooth legs for years its scary to see such hairy legs and not want to wax them. once a guy friend was teasing me about being a baby whenever i complained about the pain of waxing so i stuck a strip on his leg and pulled it off. poor guy bawled like a baby hehe.Girls have u ever wanted to wax a guys legs pr out makeup on guy?
yeh ive done that before why do you want a makeover?
I've never had a girl wax my legs, but I have had girls shave my legs, put make-up on me and dress me up in their clothes.
noo!! i prefer guys with some leg hair lol, but id get him to wax his chest hair if he had alot lol





umm makeup on guys? hmmm.. lol that would be funny clinique actually has this blemish stick for guys haha so i dunno.. as long as they dont have more makeup than me :D
no i have never done any such thing now on the other hand my 6 yr old daughter loves to do her fathers hair but to shave a mans legs and put make up on them thats just not normal
it would be funny..
i put makeup on my boyfriend cuz he let me Lol. it was the whole enchilada! Lipstick eyeshadow blush eyeliner mascara! I was soo fun!
Eww no
I have shaved my legs and used hair remover but never tried waxing. I understand it is painful so I suppose as a masochist I should try it
I have done it to my boyfriend and he got mad afterwards because he said he never felt so much pain!!!





And YES I put make up on him sometimes when I get bored!!!
just to tease but not seriously for me, plus guys always say no. That would be weird if the guy actually said yes too it... Maybe only wax his legs as a cruel joke, hopefully its not to hairy!
noooooooo


noooooooooooooooo


noooooooo
Lmao, i've done both to my brother, waxed his stomach hair and given him a manicure....with nail polish...shhhh
My ex used to let me put mascara on him and paint his fingernails. he hated it, but i loved doing it. he was like my little experiment
yes!!!!! it would be so much fun to watch them scream.





and i've done makeup on guys many times





Volleyball_luver
nooooooo
yes it would be really funni





watching a man scream
I used to paint my boyfriends toenails. Only in 'manly' colours like blue or black though!

No comments:

Post a Comment