Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is there a makeup that covers spider veins? I have them on my legs and cannot afford surgery.?

My insurance may pay for varicose veins (scherlotherapy- probably misspelled this) however I doubt it. Those fake tanning lotions do not cover them. Because of this my legs are super white compared to my tan skin. Also this makes me self-conscious when I wear shorts in the Summer. Somebody please help.Is there a makeup that covers spider veins? I have them on my legs and cannot afford surgery.?
I have had some luck with the spray on product from Sally Hansen. It is supposed to be a substitute for pantyhose. I presume you are talking about the little red veins that you can see under your skin. Real varicose veins are blue and pop up under your skin. While you can cover up the blue color, you can't hide the raised veins. And most insurance companies will cover varicose vein removal because they can lead to other medical conditions. Spider veins, on the other hand, don't actually hurt you, they just look bad.Is there a makeup that covers spider veins? I have them on my legs and cannot afford surgery.?
the vein surgery is the only way to get rid of them...and my neighbor says it if VERY painful.
anywhere they sell makeup they can tell you. caroline o.

No comments:

Post a Comment