Sunday, December 13, 2009

Makeup for legs and dark knees

im light skinned with dark knees...when i wear shorts i usually try to cover my knees with foundation and powder...it looks ok in some types of lighting but in daylight it looks all red and dark...is their any leg makeup i can apply that wont look so obvious in daylight or do i need to get makeup that is a litttle lighter than my natural skin color....my legs are paler than my face and armsMakeup for legs and dark knees
try the Jergens moisturizer/ tanner they make one for med/dark skin and it works really well. Just try not to apply it in excess to your knees or Sally Hansen makes a great spray on makeup for legs you can get it at CVS by the nail productsMakeup for legs and dark knees
Here's a neat site I found that seemed to have some great info: http://www.indiwo.com/india/features/bod鈥?/a>
lol i have light brownish skin and my knees are darker then my skin..


so what? its like that for almost everyone


its NOTHING to hide, trust me.


as long as the rest of your legs look good, your fine!



Use some concealer, ask an assistant in boots or something what you can use. Failing that, wear skin coloured tights :]
You need to stop worrying about you knees! Wearing makeup on them looks WAY worse than if you would just leave them alone!
i dont think so, maybe you can try getting a tan or using creams for your knees....

No comments:

Post a Comment