Sunday, December 13, 2009

Any girl's with visible tattoos on either arms or legs- Do you use makeup to cover them for work if required?

Do you ever feel like covering them even if you don't have to? I'm asking because lately I don't want mine showing when I wear shorts or skirts. I can't figure out why it's bothering me because I would never want them removed as they mean something to me and are not huge or anything + I'll always love tattoos. Any advice?Any girl's with visible tattoos on either arms or legs- Do you use makeup to cover them for work if required?
leave them as they are no need to cover them





be proud of your art wair it with prideAny girl's with visible tattoos on either arms or legs- Do you use makeup to cover them for work if required?
I've never had a desire to cover them up but if I had to for work I'd just wear a long sleeve shirt or pants. For me accepting that was the first step to actually getting my first tattoo. I don't think they're particularly hard to hide.
There is really no way to cover them up..Makeup doesn't really work. If you're comfortable with them and they have a meaning to you let those babies show. They can be a great way to start a conversation.
I can not show my tattoos at work. I have 3 on my ankles. When I wear a skirt I just wear low boots. This covers them perfectly. When I'm not at work, I let them show. If I was going to be embarrassed of them, I never would have got them to begin with. I have 8 all together. They can be shown when I'm not at work and hidden when I am. Minus a few places, most tattoos can be covered without makeup, which I've heard doesn't work anyway.
I have tattoos on each of my upper arms - I don't use makeup to cover them for work, but I always wear clothing that covers them. I think that is just professional. When I am not at work, I sport my ink with pride.
okay,my advice to u is if u don't have to cover them up then don't, especially if that tattoo has a special meaning u should be proud of who you are,but if you have to cover it up then i use base to cover up mine while I'm at work!
I'm a female with large tattoos on my chest, neck, arm, wrist and legs and if I want to cover them I just wear a high neck, long sleeved shirt....


You can't totally cover up a tattoo with make-up. It will still show through.....
If you don't have to, don't. Tattoo's are great and you shouldn't cover them up for no reason. If your going to church and your back has a tattoo saying ';SATAN! WHOO!';, then cover it up. Other than that, let 'em be visible.
i would get some heavy foundation and try to cover it up like that it may not work but you sohuld try it!
I have a full lower leg sleeve on one leg; 5 tattoos on my other leg, one on my arm and one on the back of my neck. The one on my neck is always visible. I am proud to show my other tattoos whenever I can and I have never wanted to hide them. I am also extremely fortunate because I work in a wonderful environment that lets me show all of them without a problem.
you can't cover them up with make-up. My co-worker told me there is a specific latex flesh tone thing you can put over them, but it's impossible to use regular makeup.
I've covered one up on my leg for a church function I attended for a friend. I put a heavy cover up on it but you could obviously tell I was covering one up, so then I put some panty hose over it. With the make up - panty hose combo you couldn't see it at all. I don't usually want to cover it up. I don't have to for work, but I just wear pants most of the time anyway. I love my tats, but I do think a lot of people still hold a misconception about people with tats, so I choose to keep it covered most of the time. Not that i'm ashamed, but in a professional environment I want to be taken as seriously as possible.
  • Will using skin so soft bath oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment