Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ladies what would you rather give up makeup or sitting with your legs crossed?

Ladies i no women love to wear makeup and sit with their legs crossed but if you had to give up either sitting with your legs crossed or wearing makeup what would it be? Just saying if you lost a bet and had to give one up.Ladies what would you rather give up makeup or sitting with your legs crossed?
I'd give up sitting with my legs crossed.


I'd cross my ankles then. Same feeling; just doesn't cut off circulation! :]Ladies what would you rather give up makeup or sitting with your legs crossed?
Uhm, even though it would be a chanellnge becuase its SO natural - sitting with crossed leggs.





=x
omg i would give up leg crossing i dont do that any ways it hella not comfertalbe =]
I wouldn't give up makeup. Plus, sitting w/ ur legs crossed is comfy, but cuts off ur circulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment