Sunday, December 13, 2009

Age to shave legs and wear makeup?

umm. my birthday is in this month (23) and im turning 14. is 14 a good age to shave my legs and wear make up? an if i can wear make up what/how much should i put on so i dont look like a whore?Age to shave legs and wear makeup?
I started shaving like at 11 and I started wearing makeup at age 10. I am the same age as you but you should just keep natural wear light eye shadow and lip gloss and light blush but nothing too much. I wear eye liner on the bottom lid and light eye shadow also lip gloss. but I hoped I helped :-)Age to shave legs and wear makeup?
Okay legs:


Careful not to use any soap that you may be allergic to and be careful around your vag so you don't get an infection.


Makeup:


Don't be a whore. lol Keep it simple. Your young as am I so let your natural youth shine through. I use shadow, liner, lip gloss/color, sometimes mascara and that's it. Cover up is okay if you want to but don't depend on it.


Eyes shouldn't be to over done for your age. I go for natural colors, but a few other ones like blue,green,etc is okay. Eyeliner is a b***h to clean off so if you wear it be ready. lips should never be to crazy. Neutral colors are best.


Especially since your going to school everyday you don't wanna look like a baby prostitute with red lipstick and overdone eyes.


Just take care of your skin whatever you do.
Yes you can shave your legs now if you like:) just shave them like every 1,2 weeks or when there is hair to shave and watch you dont cut yourself i havent yet but yeah and dont use your mums one you can buy these shavers or what lol at tesco,asda,superdrugs,and all sorts of places thats where i get mine:) and if your not up to wearing make up sometimes to much is abit much and looks abit slutty well to some so even just putting lip gloss in your bag for when you go out,and even


eye shadow or ear rings and your mum will even buy them if you like good luck x
totally. but don't go overboard with the makeup. Try lip lgoss, a small amount of light eyeshadow, and concealer for a while. otherwise, people would probably think you look stupid. As for shaving, if you think you need to, you definitely should. if your hair is really light, though, you probably don't need to.
ok use this website and use eyliner mascara but these color eyes yea here you go this is nice.....














http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3snUBLCd6鈥?/a>
I'm 14 and I started shaving and a while ago(also without my mom knowing). But yes I think it is also a good age to wear makeup. Start with just foundation and maybe eyeliner.





Hope i helped(:
only shave your legs. yes its a good age, watch out for all them cuts. dont press down hard. i wouldnt recomend wearing make up at your age, once you start you have to stay putting it on.
Try shimmery skin colors with brown colored mascara and brown eyeliner. The eyeliner and mascara are visible but not enough to make you seem like you're trying too hard!
Yeah.


but it keep it natural.


and dont wear alot of mascara %26amp;%26amp; Eyeliner.





please help me


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiZ4HEong4fBdBNn6BcUkYLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090401132033AAsbFgP
I started shaving my legs and pits at 12 because I'm a hairy beast. I could have started shaving earlier. I also started wearing mascara and lip gloss at that time with concealer for the occasional zit.
excuse me? so you are basically saying ppl who wear makeup look like who.res? you sounds like the regular snood. and that's just GROSS that you havn't shaved yet! eww!
u're very young so u should wear and make up in very natural way. u can use light color and u can use light gloss on your mounth. ciao
14 is fine
ewww u havnt shaved ur legs yet, do u only where long pants??? ive done both of them since fifth grade..... so YES

No comments:

Post a Comment