Sunday, December 13, 2009

I am almost 14 years old, am i too young to wear makeup and shave my legs, and why my mom wouldn't let me?

You should be shaving your legs for sure! And make-up should be minimal at this age. A fourteen year old is so naturally pretty anything more than a little lip gloss and light eyeliner is unnecessary I am almost 14 years old, am i too young to wear makeup and shave my legs, and why my mom wouldn't let me?
I think that the reason why your mom doesnt want you to wear makeup and shave is because she doesnt want to see her baby grow up. You are a teenager, I think you should wear makeup and shave.


But if your hair isnt noticable, don't worry.


when I as 11 i started shaving but it took sooooooo much time for my mom to let me it took me 6 months to beg her!


finally she gave in


when i did start i asked her '; mom why didnt you want me to shave';


she said cause i didnt want my baby to grow up


that may be why


the only makeup i wore when i was 11 was some light eyeshadow and lip gloss


at you age you could wear eye shadow lips glosss mascara eyeliner foundation concealer no lipstick cause its ugly


i hoped i helped








~ Emma


I am almost 14 years old, am i too young to wear makeup and shave my legs, and why my mom wouldn't let me?
Have you started your period?


I started shaving when I started my period, which was when I was around 11 or 12. I'm 14 now.


As for makeup, I don't wear any, but I think you should be able to wear some.


I like the natural look, so keep it to mascara and lip gloss.


But, whatever you like.


As for your mom, she just wants to have her baby back, which is totally normal.


My mom always shows me pictures and says things like


';Remember when you were my baby?'; xD


Well, I think if you've already started your period, you can be able to shave.





(:
I think you are too young to be wearing makeup. And shaving your legs really depends on how dark/long the hairs on your legs are. If they are really hairy, then suggest to your mother that it is embarrassing for you to go swimming or whatever, talk with her about it.





As for makeup, my mother once told me that makeup should only enhance your natural features, anything heavier and you are hiding behind a mask. Ask her if you can maybe wear a clear or lightly coloured gloss, nothing heavy. Maybe even start off getting her used to the idea by using chapsticks etc.
I was 11 when I started shaving my legs. My mom's rule about that was when I was a ';WOMAN'; (got my period) I could shave. And about the make up... I can't recall how old I was. Those things were never an issue in our house. And I let my 7 yr. daughter were her ';play make up'; around the house. I do think that middle school is an acceptable age for girls to start wearing some make up. But if you have a beautiful young healthy complexion you really don't want to wear any make up. Trust me, if your mom says ';NO';, it's for your own good.
Where are you from, Every answer applies to different countries with different custom.





I dont remember 14 year olds wears makeup when they are going out In Malaysia, Maybe only when ure playing with your mom's stuff and trying it out. But never out this young.





I have seen how 14 year olds in australia or america or europe well... western countries have makeup on that early.





Most asian people have old fashion minds... wearing make up means youre either trying to get boys or... you already have one. *laugh* Yes Asian Parents will not want you to do that, They are rather afraid that you will end up being one of the young teenage mother.





But! thats just asian though... I have no idea about other country if youre not asian =)
im almost 14 too and i've been shaving my legs since 4th grade. I do wear makeup too but not all the goth black around my eyes and stuff. Just some pretty eye shadow, mascrara, blush, concealer, and lip stick/gloss. You're mom might not let you do these things because she probably still thinks of you as her ';little girl'; and doesn't want to see you with makeup etc. Hope I helped + good luck.
No!!!!!!!!!





I am 13 almost 14 also ( in 8th grade) and I have been wearing makeup sense 6th grade ( not alot ) . I started shaving in 5th grade. I think that you should be alloud to wear makeup. Dont put to much on! I wear mascara and just blush most days.





Good Luck!
that's annoying.


dude, my mom finally let me shave at 12. but never said a thing when i started wearing make-up at 12...


gggeazzz!


i'm 14 now.
I think it should be okay to wear makeup just keep it natural. If you don't need to shave your legs(if they are not that hairy) is why your mom doesn't want you too
That is pretty much the perfect age, I think your mom just doesnt want to see her baby growing up. Its a normal thing.
No!! You can do both!! Why not?
Yeah i just think ur mom doesn't want u to grow up, but she will probably get over that in a little bit. so don't worry.
14 is right age to do such things
it a normal age i started when i was 11. and i think your mom doesn't want to see you grow up so fast.
i know some mums like that, she's probably trying to protect you
im 14 and i started all that when i was like 11.


HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment