Sunday, December 13, 2009

Help makeup for leg!!!?

i have a dance coming up at my school and my leg has tons of scars on it and its really really really noticable so is there any liquid makeup to cover it up and ill be sweating to so i dont want it to come offHelp makeup for leg!!!?
Even the stuff used to cover up tattoos is not completely waterproof. If you're really shy about your scars, wear a skin tone nylon or use spray on or self tanning lotions. Try some soon, to see if they work or not, because you have to exfoliate the heck out of yourself to get the tan off if it doesn't look right.Help makeup for leg!!!?
I'm not sure the name of it but i'm sure you can find one. I have an ugly scar on the bag of my neck but I don't cover it. I get to tell a cool story lol. Best of luck hun. If you can't find something to cover them where skin colored tights :).
You can use shampoo with hot water to clean your leg
yes- It covers up tattoos for wedding and crap. Look it up on the net.
just get a spray on tan it should cover up scars !
  • Will using skin so soft bath oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment